We met today and got a lot done, including:
- Major SES/Emailing improvements (Colin)
- Updated School Profile & Survey Form Templates (Alex + Sarah)
- Fixed creating new schools in the admin (Jeremy)
- Fixed huge security hole in API permissions (Jeremy)
- Fixed Submit Date for new surveys (me)
- Created a new Resend Survey admin action (me)
- Updates to the school profile (Victor)
- Developer documentation improvements for running front-end + backend locally (Colin)
- Added Jeremy to production server (Jeremy + Colin)
- Setup default field values in survey/profile for specific fields depending on type of school (Victor)
Outstanding items for launch: More QA & Testing!
There's a sample schools: https://durhamschoolnavigator.org/#/school/247/
You can set your email to the principal email. Send yourself a survey. Fill it out.
We will be using that sample school as a demo in our meeting next Tuesday at 9am….
Sarah, Colin, and Jeremy also had a productive meeting with DPS this week. Here are the notes:
We will be at the meeting of school principals next week to demo the project and ask for everyone to fill out the survey.